Trim Levels and Price
The 2017 Nissan 370Z Coupe is available in four well-balanced trim levels, with options including:
- Coupe: Starting at $29,998
- Touring Coupe: Starting at $39,998
- Touring Sport Coupe: Starting at $43,998
- NISMO: Starting at $47,998
Performance and Efficiency
Each and every 370Z Coupe has been built around a sophisticated 3.7L V6 engine that is able to supply drivers with up to 332 horsepower and 270 lb-ft of torque as standard. Variable Valve Event and Lift (VVEL) technology continuously tunes valve timing to ensure lightning-fast responsiveness and peak fuel efficiency, while the available NISMO model takes your output right up to a ferocious 350 horsepower.
Regina and Swift Current drivers will be able to exert command over the power range of their V6 using one of two available transmission systems. The SynchroRev Match manual transmission monitors the clutch, shift lever, and current speed of your 370Z in order to deliver the ideal engine rpm range when you shift, resulting in smooth performance and seamless acceleration. You’ll even earn up to 13.3 L/100 km in the city and 9.3 on the highway. Alternatively, a traditional 7-speed automatic system features a large spread of gears for unrivalled acceleration, efficient cruising, and the ability to earn up to 12.6 L/100 km in the city and 9.3 on the highway.
That state-of-the-art powertrain doesn’t exist in a vacuum; the entire design of the 370Z has been optimized in order to deliver an enhanced driving experience:
- A low center of gravity, wide stance, and short wheelbase combine to ensure pinpoint handling and maneuverability.
- All models boast zero front lift, and the Sport Package’s lower front chin aero deflector and rear spoiler ensure zero rear lift.
- Composite materials have been used throughout the vehicle to make sure the 370Z’s output is used as effectively as possible.
Slipping into the driver’s seat of the 370Z will immediately provide the impression of a vehicle that has been designed with performance as its focus, with a three-layer design ensuring that your ride feels completely natural from first drive to last:
- Information Layer: The vehicle’s various dials and gauges have been placed so that they will never been obscured.
- Operation Layer: Everything has been made as easy to reach and control as possible – even the center armrest has been lowered in order to facilitate shifting.
- Holding Layer: Anti-slip seating materials and integrated knee pads ensure that a thrilling ride never sees you slipping in your seat.
Comfort and Convenience Features
A number of comfort and convenience features are available for Regina and Swift Current drivers, including:
- Bose Audio System: Six high-end speakers from one of the most respected names in audio come together to provide a deeply immersive soundtrack during every drive.
- Nissan Intelligent Key with Push Button Ignition: Your key will sense your approach and allow you to unlock the vehicle with just a tap of a button mounted on the handle – you’ll then be able to start the engine without even putting the key in the ignition.
- Nissan Hard Drive Navigation System: Turn-by-turn directions guide you to your chosen destination, and you can change your route at any time using either the 7-inch VGA touchscreen monitor or voice recognition technology.
The 2017 Nissan 370Z’s high-performance design hasn’t been developed without a focus on safety. A Nissan Advanced Air Bag System (AABS) with dual-stage supplemental front air bags and seat belt sensors, plus Zone Body construction with front and rear crumple zones and an energy-absorbing steering column, helps make sure that you remain as protected as possible in the unlikely event of a crash occurring, while the following safety and security features come fitted as standard across all trim levels:
- Immobilizer Key System
- Anti-Theft System
- Active Head Restraints
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC)
- Traction Control System (TCS)
Experience the 2017 Nissan 370Z First-Hand by Visiting Knight Nissan
All of these details go from great on paper to outstanding real-world experience once you take a test drive in the 2017 Nissan 370Z. To do just that, or for any further information, don’t hesitate to visit the showroom here at Knight Nissan today. We hope to see our Regina and Swift Current customers soon!