Nissan Titan XD vs. Ford F-150
2016 Nissan Titan XD
2016 Ford F-150
The 2016 Nissan Titan XD has thoroughly impressed Regina and Swift Current drivers, so few are interested in the 2016 Ford F-150. With its outstanding Turbo Diesel engine and array of truck-bed features, you’d be hard-pressed to find any truck that could rival it. Let’s take a closer look now at how the 2016 Nissan Titan XD compares to the 2016 Ford F-150.
Power and Performance
Unlike the 2016 Ford F-150, the 2016 Nissan Titan XD starts with a strong engine right off the bat. Even entry-level models will be graced by a 5.6L Endurance V8 that is able to put drivers in command of up to 390 horsepower and a stunning 401 lb-ft of torque. In contrast, the 2016 Ford F-150’s standard engine is nothing more than a 2.7L EcoBoost V6 that tops out at 325 horsepower and 375 lb-ft of torque. You’ll have to pay out extra for a V8 model.
Of course, the Titan XD’s most impressive feature is its available Cummins 5.0L DOHC 32-valve V8 Turbo Diesel engine, which is able to harness up to a staggering 555 lb-ft of torque. Not one of the 2016 Ford F-150’s available engines can match that output:
- 3.5L EcoBoost V6: Makes up to 420 lb-ft of torque.
- 3.5L Ti-VCT V6: Makes up to 253 lb-ft of torque.
- 5.0L Ti-VCT V8: Makes up to 387 lb-ft of torque.
The Turbo Diesel comes with more to its name that pure performance. It also includes a particulate filter and selective catalytic reduction technology for cleaner running and a compacted graphite iron cylinder block and dual overhead camshafts to reduce noise, vibration, and harshness.
The 2016 Nissan Titan XD isn’t all about power – it also provides Regina and Swift Current drivers with the kind of truck-bed features that they need to handle any job with ease.
- Utili-Track Cargo System: Nissan’s Utili-Track system offers endless transporting possibilities. Large aluminum-alloy cleats can be positioned anywhere along 5 channels on the wall or the floor, securing anything you need to bring along for the ride.
- Available Titan Box: If you need to combine the safety and convenience of a regular trunk with your cargo bed, go for these handy in-bed boxes. They offer lockable storages space, are completely removable, and even function as coolers in case you want to load up with ice and drinks.
- Sliding Bed Extender: To ensure that you can receive complete versatility from your cargo bed, try adding the Sliding Extender. It can be adjusted at any location along the Utili-Track Channel system, then locked into place over either the open tailgate or the slides against the cab.
Unfortunately, these aren’t features that you’ll be able to take advantage of if you opt for the 2016 Ford F-150.
The 2016 Nissan Titan XD is Available Now in Regina and Swift Current
If you’d like to take the unparalleled 2016 Nissan Titan XD out for a test drive, just contact one of the team here at Knight Nissan. You’ll never have to consider another truck.