Nissan Juke vs. Mazda CX-3
2016 Nissan JUKE
2016 Mazda CX-3
Regina and Swift Current drivers in need of a well-rounded, run-of-the-mill crossover should opt for the 2016 Mazda CX-3; those who desire responsive acceleration, track-inspired features, and top-end technology need the 2016 Nissan Juke. This is a vehicle that takes the whole segment to another level, and effortlessly outpaces the competition as it does so. Keep reading to learn more about why the 2016 Juke outperforms the 2016 Mazda CX-3 in more ways than one.
Power and Performance
The 2016 Nissan Juke has redefined the crossover into a vehicle that boasts more than practicality. While still offering room for all the family, the Juke takes cues from the 370Z to craft a fierce, athletic body and deliver outstanding performance from either of its two available engines, which include:
- 1.6L Four-Cylinder: Even the standard engine is able to put up to 188 horsepower and 177 lb-ft of torque at your disposal, so this crossover handles like nothing else on the market.
- NISMO 1.6L Four-Cylinder: NISMO models turn it up. Turbocharging and direct-injection technology put you in command of up to 215 horsepower and 210 lb-ft of torque.
The 2016 Mazda CX-3 offers a modest 146 horsepower and 146 lb-ft of torque from a 2.0L SKYACTIV-G. That isn’t bad – it’s just not enough.
The 2016 Nissan Juke stands out from conservative competitors like the 2016 Mazda CX-3 by offering a range of race-inspired features and state-of-the-art technologies, including:
- Motorsport Inspired Gauges: Influenced by generations of motorsport styling, these are designed to provide both ease of understanding and a dash of attitude.
- Integrated Control (I-CON) System: Select Normal, Sport, Eco, or D-Mode driving settings at the push of a button.
- Around View Monitor with Moving Object Detection: Four cameras provide a virtual 360º bird’s-eye view of your vehicle; Moving Object Detection alerts you if the system detects moving objects nearby.
- NissanConnect with Navigation and Mobile Apps: Play your own music, keep up with social media, and navigate to your destination as quickly as possible.
The Peerless Juke NISMO
The power and technologies that are available with standard models of the 2016 Juke are more than enough to make the 2016 Mazda CX-3 wilt in comparison, but the team at Nissan haven’t stopped there – NISMO models are a whole other breed.
Built lower, leaner, and meaner, they embrace a more aerodynamic profile to ensure flawless performance. You’ll also be able to sink into genuine Recaro seats, engage enhanced brakes, and hear the confident roar of the RS’ specially designed exhaust system.
The 2016 Nissan Juke is Engaging, Spirited, and Inspired
Nissan have challenged crossover conventions with the 2016 Nissan Juke, so you really need to take one out for a test drive to appreciate what it can do. To do just that, come down to the showroom at Knight Nissan today. We look forward to putting our Regina and Swift Current customers behind the wheel of the new Nissan Juke!