2015 Nissan Pathfinder vs. 2015 Toyota Highlander
When Regina and Swift Current, SK drivers compare the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder to the 2015 Toyota Highlander, they’re looking for a capable SUV with a strong drive and leading efficiency. The Pathfinder easily pulls ahead of the competition, with an exclusive 4×4 system, numerous pieces of advanced technology, and a next-generation transmission.
No other SUV in this class offers an All-Mode 4×4 system that can match the Nissan Intuitive 4×4-i system available with the 2015 Pathfinder. This class-exclusive feature allows Regina and Swift Current drivers to cycle between three different drive modes to effortlessly balance capability and efficiency. Here are some more details:
- Full-time 2WD allows you to achieve maximum fuel economy when driving on the straight and flat.
- Auto Mode intuitively monitors conditions to adjust power between the front and rear wheels for optimal traction.
- 4WD Lock allows you to keep your footing across even the most challenging of terrains.
Alongside its unrivalled all-wheel-drive system, the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder offers exceptional mileage ratings. Despite producing an impressive 260 hp and 240 lb-ft of torque, the class-exclusive Xtronic Continuously Variable Transmission refines that output to continually optimize efficiency. Regina and Swift Current drivers will be able to achieve 11.9 L/100 km in the city and 8.6 L/100 km on the highway.
The 2015 Toyota Highlander cannot compete. Still using a standard six-speed transmission with factory-specified gear ratios, the best you’ll receive is 12.5 L/100 km in the city and 9.3 L/100 km on the highway. The Highlander even has a slightly smaller fuel tank, so you’ll spend more time — and more money — topping up.
The 2015 Nissan Pathfinder offers a wealth of standard features that aren’t included across all trim levels of the 2015 Toyota Highlander. These include:
- Daytime Running Lights: Automatically activated when the vehicle begins to move, daytime running lights provide low-level illumination during the day.
- Automatic Dual-Zone Front Air Conditioning: The 2015 Highlander comes with only manual air conditioning as standard, while the 2015 Pathfinder keeps everyone comfortable.
- 6-Disc CD Player: Load up your tunes for the long-haul with the 2015 Pathfinder. The Highlander offers only a single-disc CD player.
Drive the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder in Swift Current, SK
The 2015 Nissan Pathfinder is available now at Knight Nissan in Swift current. Contact us today for more information, or to arrange a test drive. We welcome drivers from Regina and the surrounding communities, and we hope to see you soon!