2015 Nissan Armada vs. 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe
The 2015 Nissan Armada barely needs to exert itself to outperform the 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe for Regina and Swift Current drivers. Standard features are diverse and comprehensive, the drive is strong, and the design is flawless — the new Armada is the king of the SUV segment.
Both the 2015 Nissan Armada and the 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe offer a strong list of standard features for Regina and Swift Current drivers, with technologies such as dual-zone climate control and cruise control supplied across all trim levels of each.
However, the 2015 Nissan Armada pulls ahead with ease. In every way possible, your drive will be superior:
- Comfort: While the 2015 Tahoe provides a basic urethane shift-knob, the Armada’s is leather-wrapped across all trims.
- Versatility: The Tahoe’s second row includes a 60/40-split bench seat, while the Armada offers a 40/20/40 model for enhanced flexibility.
- Entertainment: The Tahoe’s standard sound system includes an acceptable 9 speakers; the Armada’s sound system is equipped with an exceptional 12 speakers.
- Safety: Unlike the Tahoe, the 2015 Armada fits height-adjustable safety belts in both the front and rear.
- Convenience: The Armada provides a keyless access system across all trim levels, while the Tahoe reserves that feature for more expensive models.
- Style: The Armada stands proudly upon 20-inch machined aluminum wheels – far superior to the Tahoe’s 18-inch polished aluminum alternatives.
The Armada’s 5.6L V8 is good for 317 hp and 385 lb-ft of torque. That’s a slight improvement on the Chevy 5.6L V8 engine’s 382 lb-ft of torque, but it belies a remarkable difference in towing strength. The 2015 Nissan Armada positions itself close to the front of the SUV pack when it comes to hauling power — you’ll be able to tow up to 4,082 kg. The 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe allows for only 3,856 kg.
The Nissan Armada has benefited from over a decade of redesigns and reshuffles, and the current model is close to perfection. The 2015 Nissan Armada is taller and longer than the 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe, providing it with a commanding aspect that pays off once you step inside. The longer wheelbase – 123.2 inches to the Tahoe’s 116.0 – ensures superior stability, but it’s the cargo space which really impresses. The Armada offers nearly 25% more cargo space than the Tahoe.
Drive the 2015 Nissan Armada at Knight Nissan
The 2015 Nissan Armada is available now from Knight Nissan in Swift Current, and we welcome Regina drivers to visit our dealership for a test drive. For more information, simply get in contact with one of our team members today.