The 2015 Nissan Titan Towing Capacity is Exceptional
Regina and Swift Current drivers rely on the 2015 Nissan Titan towing capacity, and with good reason. With a tremendous V8 engine backed up by a slew of high-performance features, few vehicles come close in terms of capability. This isn’t just a truck — it’s a force.
Towing and Payload
The 2015 Nissan Titan lives up to its name with the capability to haul colossal loads. Whether in the bed or towed behind, Regina and Swift Current drivers will be able to handle the heaviest of items with ease:
- Towing: The new Titan can tow up to 4,264 kg (9,400 pounds), with integrated front tow hooks and a tow hitch receiver making the process quick and easy, and the standard Tow/Haul mode holding lower gears longer for improved acceleration and braking.
- Payload: The Titan’s bed length reaches up to 79.2 inches – and Nissan has provided the power to load it high and heavy, with a whole ton of payload available.
Power and Efficiency
The 2015 Nissan Titan is a cut above other full-sized trucks, and has the engine to prove it. It’s 5.6L DOHC V8 is the largest standard engine in its class, and it’s fully capable of churning out 317 hp and 385 lb-ft of torque. Phenomenal performance has never been so easy.
A five-speed automatic transmission keeps fuel-consumption rates low. Drivers will make 14.3 L/100 km on the highway and 19.7 L/100 km in the city. Trucks are typically valued for their power rather than their efficiency – but Nissan has given the 2015 Titan both.
The 2015 Nissan Titan will haul almost anything and go almost anywhere, with every element of construction ensuring capable off-road performance:
- 4×4 Capability: The four-wheel-drive system with shift-on-the-fly two-speed transfer case includes a low-range 4-LO setting for total traction in severe conditions.
- Electronic Locking Rear Differential: The available locking rear differential is ready at the flip of a switch, providing equal grip to both rear wheels and helping maintain momentum.
- Rancho High-Performance Shocks: The Titan sets the standard for trucking, and Rancho sets the standard for heavy-duty off-road shocks. It’s a match made in trucking heaven.
Impressed by the 2015 Nissan Titan Towing Capacity? Drive it Today!
Ready for anything at a moment’s notice, the 2015 Nissan Titan is a truck without limits. To test drive yours today, just visit Knight Nissan in Swift Current, SK.