The 2015 Nissan Titan Price: the Right Model for Every Job
The 2015 Nissan Titan price is appealing, even though it’s the ultimate workhorse, with a range of trims offering optimal performance for the needs of every Regina and Swift Current driver. With models from either the King Cab or Crew Cab lines to choose from, this is one of the most versatile trucks on the market today.
King Cab Models
2015 Titan King Cab models are for Regina and Swift Current drivers who need to carry plenty of cargo. With rear doors opening 168 degrees, no B-pillar, and a fold-up rear bench, unloading and loading cargo is easy:
- SV: Starting at $43,648, the SV includes both a Bluetooth handsfree phone system and handsfree texting assistant to keep you connected on the go, a RearView monitor to make backing up effortless in crowded spaces, and remote keyless entry for added convenience.
- Pro-4X: Starting at $46,648, the Pro-4X upgrades capability. You’ll find a switch-on-demand electronic locking rear differential, high-performance shocks, and automatic on/off headlights. You’ll even get a powerful Rockford Fosgate AM/FM/CD audio system with ten powerful speakers.
Crew Cab Models
2015 Titan Crew Cab models allow you to accommodate up to six passengers with plenty of room to spare:
- S: Starting at just $41,498, the S model employs independent double-wishbone front suspension and multi-leaf rear suspension for a smooth ride, as well as air conditioning and an eight-way power driver’s seat.
- SV: Starting at $46,598, this model adds the Titan’s enviable Utili-track Channel System with tie-down cleats to ensure that all cargo can be secured tightly, regardless of shape and size. You’ll also find an AM/FM/CD audio system with a stunning five-inch colour display.
- Pro-4X: Starting at $49,348, the Pro-4X is suited to busy drivers who require nothing but the best. Featuring a NissanConnect navigation system with 5.8-inch touchscreen and voice recognition, you’ll never be late again.
- SL: Starting at $54,798, the SL holds nothing back. With leather-appointed seats, 20-inch aluminum wheels, a chrome grille and bumpers, and a stunning wood-tone trim, the SL is awe-inspiring inside and out.
Which 2015 Nissan Titan Price is Right for You?
Find out which 2015 Nissan Titan price will meet your needs when you come to Knight Nissan in Swift Current, SK. For more information, or to arrange your test drive, just contact one of our team members today.